Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been fiddling with the settings on intellilink on my standard speakers setup and I can't believe how good the quality they are! The bass really shakes the car it's brilliant!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Not too bad at all really.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah it's not bad at all,the mrs has the volume turned nearly all the way up so when i get in switch it on Boom scares the life outta me,figured out now the setting to have a volume set for start up now so i can save my heart!! How many speakers are in the Adam is it 7? mines the glam.....

·
Registered
944 Posts
5 in Jam, 7 Glam & Slam.

·
Registered
431 Posts
The speakers in my Glam are great, maybe an upgrade to the infinity sound system would of been cool but standard speakers will do

·
Registered
148 Posts
Glad that the standard speakers are good can't wait to pick Stealth up now! Cuz ya know muzakz ish important! Hahah

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you adjust the equaliser settings and download good quality music, the standard speakers are perfection! I was originally wanting the infinity ones but I decided against it after hearing the standard ones! :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
I totally agree with this about the quality of the speakers. I've had 2 fiat 500's and always added the inter scope sound system which has a 6" sub under the seat and it sounded great. The Adams regular sound system sounds just as good, maybe not a bassy but the best standard speaker set up I have ever experienced. I use the manual setting, bass and treble on full and the middle one on zero, sounds perfect to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts