Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering if anyone has had a spoiler fitted outside of vauxhall and wondering where and roughly how much they cost? I'm a girl so tbh I only want a tiny cute looking spoiler nothing drastic and racing car type lol thank you :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
I had mine done by the dealer at time of delivery and it cost about £100. It makes the car look so much better.

·
Registered
94 Posts

Here are some photos of the Vauxhall spoiler. i paid in the purchase price (approx another £100) and it was sprayed to match the rood and fitted by Vauxhall dealer.
Try checking the price on the website configurator and see if your dealer will do it for the same.
I do remember someone on here gettibg one from Ebay and getting it sprayed and fitted at a body shop.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oooooh that does look very smart!! I've called dealer and he said he's going to get back at me with some prices :) so hopefully he will do me a good deal!! Lol thanks for pictures!! I definately want one now as I've got white adam with black roof and your looks lovely!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Looks smart. I'm keeping an eye out on eBay for one. My roof is wrapped so I'll wrap the spoiler too, should save a few quid.

·
Registered
944 Posts
My new car is arriving next week so I'll be using that most of the time. Won't be getting spoiler for a while. Plenty of chance for you to hurry up and get one...!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm just wondering if anyone has had a spoiler fitted outside of vauxhall and wondering where and roughly how much they cost? I'm a girl so tbh I only want a tiny cute looking spoiler nothing drastic and racing car type lol thank you :)
Hi, did you sort a rear spoiler out?
Don't fancy paying dealer prices nearly £400.
I've purchased an Adam Slam for her 18th and she wants a rear spoiler but not too intrusive.

·
Registered
42 Posts
What about this one?
or

1 - 15 of 15 Posts