Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a problem with the intellilink system displaying what's playing through spotify when the phone is plugged in through the USB. Does anybody know a workaround?
It works fine when connected via Bluetooth and displays what songs are playing allowing me to change songs via the steering wheel, problem is the battery gets drained unless it's plugged in. As soon as I plug it in the music actually stored on the phone overrides spotify meaning it won't display what I am playing and won't let me flick through the songs unless actually doing so on the phone. I don't think the police would use intellilink being a pain as an excuse!
Would love an app on the system to make it easier!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm afraid I've had the same problem and unfortunately I haven't found a way around it yet either. As you say, an app would be much easier like the tunein one. I did find however that when Bluetooth is turned on and the app hasn't been closed on my phone, that when starting the car up and driving as normal, after about 30 seconds my playlist comes up on screen, I find this much easier than having to sit and press all the buttons on the interlink.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts