Adam Owners Club banner

Squeeking noise!

6K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Joey 
#1 ·
My car seems to squeak/squeal whenever someone gets in our out of the car on the passenger side and ive noticed it sometimes on my side.. Is it the suspension? What could it be? Help x

#3 ·
I've just solved my "creaks & squeaks" - drove me potty, even the Infinity sound system didn't overcome it. A few experiments with leaving the boot not shut properly and hey presto - found the problem to be the adjustable rubber stops on the boot hatch. They are fitted to the hatch via push fit plastic fasteners and they "creak" and pop when dry. Plenty of silicon lubricant and .........silence ........lovely.............

#4 ·
I'm getting creaking coming from my doors, it's only just started, happens when I go over bumps, rougher roads and when I turn sharp corners. It sounds like it's coming from the top and down the side by the middle pillar. I've got a slam model and thought it may have been the part leather rubbing on something but I'm pretty sure it's coming from the door. Anyone else had this?

#5 ·
Not had this problem yet. Try driving with the door just closed on the safety catch for a short distance. If it is the door is tight against something, the noise will stop. I used Silicone spray lubricant to solve the rear hatch squeaking !
Edited by: ian H

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.