Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fellow adam owners!i was wondering what time frame i should expect for my 3rd tick and delivery to come, my dealership says i can expect them to get it on 22nd but my friend had one ordered before me and hers suddenly came a week early and she didnt get notification of this.. so im hoping this happens to me !!build week was 4th july and stage 2 ticked on 8th july??
screenshot below incase i make no sense!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got my 2nd tick on the 16th June, still no third tick and no car. It's in the uk but the delivery people are having major problems apparently. Was meant to have the car 27th June. Hope you don't have the problems ive had

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh no :( That doesnt sound good!! when did you find out they were having trouble? i spoke to my dealership last wednesday and they said it was on its way to port but it hadnt been registered yet, which i wouldnt have a clue what that means for me haha.Quite worried now because ive arranged for my car to go a few days before its delivery date so that i can put down a reasonable deposit when i get it :-/

·
Registered
72 Posts
I wouldnt worry to much, If it is in the country then I would say around 5-7 days. I had my third tick 2 days before it was at dealers. Mine was at a port in england on the 2nd and was at the dealership on the 8th. The dealership will need to register it and valet it, so they should have it 1 or 2 days, however you can push them if you want/need it that day. The tracker is not accurate and everyone seems to get different experiences with it, so unfortunatly its not much help. I wouldcall your dealership as they will have a more accurate log of where it is at and when it is supposed to be at each stage.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Vauxhall had rung me to tell me on the 26th, mines been registered, ive got my tax disc and v5 but no car. Been told its sitting on a lorry waiting to be delivered but they've got no drivers, that was 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys,thanks for your helpi spoke to somebody last wednesday and he said it was due 22nd july which could go forward or back a couple of days, i dont think it was in the UK yet unless im being silly, he said it was at stage 40 which meant on its way to port, but it would need to go somewhere to be registered, then a depot in the midlands where i live, then to the dealership.how long did you have to wait for yours in total Laura?

·
Registered
72 Posts
WellI ended up cancelling my order, gettin deposit back and buying a demo model... (Long story!)
But my original order was placed 1st May and the car arrived at dealership 8th July. (The original estimated delivery date was 18th) so it came early and around 10weeks :)
Edited by: LauraGlam

·
Registered
72 Posts
The dealership said the car had left the factory on the 1st, and exackly 1 week later it was with them. But it all depends on if they have the lorry drivers etc.. Edited by: LauraGlam

·
Registered
469 Posts
Laura, your have to bring your ADAM over the water to a meet here. Be great to meet you and see your car.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Kent? Bluewater would be a good place.That would be great :) I shall keep an eye out if there is a meet up arranged. On my first day of driving it yesterday I drove past a red adam and waved and she waved back
. My bf thought I was really sad haha. I love seeing other adams. Edited by: LauraGlam

·
Registered
469 Posts
We can do Bluewater.
Normally we meet at Costa to get drinks and have a chat there and then see what everyone wants to do.
I can meet up at Costa or Bluewater as its walking distance so if anyone wanted to meet up at any time just say and we can get something going.
Bizkit is free in about 2 weeks time, so probably around the end of the month?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Bluewater would be great for me, yeah sounds good, I think I am on a birthday pub crawl that weekend, so probly not best to drive adam lol. Sat 2nd or 9th would be great for me, see how many people we can get and what dates people can make it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts