Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My delivery date was meant to be today! But still no third tick as deliverers have a back log!

Already been delayed a week and looks like it'll be another week!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thats pants! Have you phoned your dealer/customer services? If the car is in the UK they will be able to track it down for you.... really wierd becuase i got mine last Friday and it was a weel early!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, he rung me yesterday to tell me they have a huge delivery back log yet I've seen lots getting theirs early! It sucks! I'm so disappointed

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thats really rubbish :-( Well fingers crossed it comes soon.... trust me it is sooooo worth the wait

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah me too! Fingers crossed!
I hope so haha, I'm so excited!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hopefully won't be long....sounds like there's going to be loads more on the roads, what good taste we all have, ha ha

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Going to be late next week now! The deliverers aren't pulling their finger out apparently! Getting so fed up of waiting now

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered my Adam in April... Still no sign of him
I was told a different story from you though..

I was told that Eddie stobart, who deliver the cars are terrible since the owner passed away... So 20+ cars have gone missing!!

I've had 5 "your car will 10000% be here by ...." Dates and still no car.
I don't blame stobarts, I blame vauxhall for managing their tracking terribly.

As much as I like the Adam, I've promised myself I'll be cancelling everything and getting a little audi A1 if I don't get my car by Monday.
Edited by: ChrissyRobinson

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've been thinking of doing the exact same thing! It's getting beyond! I've been on the phone to vauxhall everyday and they keep telling me my car is next in line to be delivered, but that's a load of crap!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Definitely feeding us lies.

As my old car completely died 4 weeks ago, I've been struggling so bad!

Having to pay £18 to get to work everyday, by taxi and bus.
We notified them that the car is way overdue and now we are struggling as a result and they said they'll put the car on 'priority'. What a joke. It's now 4 weeks on and still no sign of the Adam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts