Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed recently when sitting at lights etc I hear a strange sort of click from under the car.

Happens every minute or so and it's just one click.

Any ideas?!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I Think its something to do with the 'eco' features of the engines as they are all the ecoflex system engines in the Adam,
When its stationary and the start stop is off or not on the model then I think it just puts it into idle mode as I've noticed a lag setting off after it clicks like you said where it must go back to driving mode.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Need some advice off someone lol :), I might be buying me the adam jam today, I've driven it and I do love it but the only thing that is concerning me is the length of the drivers seat where your thighs rest, how can I adjust the seat to get more support on the thighs? See I'm coming from a vw beetle so going to smaller seats is bothering me, I feel like my legs are just going to ache? I don't want it to put me off as I love the car already, But hopefully someone can understand where I'm coming from that owns an adam and can assure me that my legs will be fine? Lol, I want to get excited but this is stopping me :( ahhhhh lol I'm 5ft5Edited by: Kayl1990

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm 5Ft 6 so honestly you'll be fine!
I've had no issues and all is good, plus if you've driven one will you not know what it is like?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Strange sounding click though... Happens actually every 20-30 seconds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.