Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys :) I've been debating about purchasing a subwoofer for my Adam, can anyone recommend any good subs, preferably Halfords as they will be able to install it for me.. Thanks [:)]

·
Registered
187 Posts
Think there's another thread somewhere about a pioneer sub and amp that's flat and slim so u won't lose much space and should still get good sound. Might be worth checking out

·
Registered
45 Posts
hmm may investigate this one myself! the sub from my old Astra completely filled the boot of my Adam, left me a tiny space just big enough for my handbag on one side

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used to have a vw lupo a few years ago and I had a vibe 1000w sub with built in amp which was amazing it sat in mu boot it was only like £175 and was amazing but you can get subs you can fit under your seat which would prob fit in the spare tyre compartment in the boot

·
Registered
36 Posts
With the tiny boot space I would not touch that space and just replace the parcel shelf & get creative with some MDF, it's been a few years but I made something for my nova saloon with some Rockford Fosgate 6x9's in a 5 inch deep box, (I had to cut away the panel under the shelf) with 3 one inch holes for air & a 450 rf 4 channel bolted to the back seats
If you want deep bass you could always stash a 8 inch bin behind the drivers seat I had a longmill

Don't go to halfords as it's overpriced & rubbish

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not fused with space I don't use it for anything and yeah I could do that but I just bought it and I love the bass it gives off that I tested it on other cars and it's sounds so good, I can wire it up myself it's just getting behind the touch screen dock

1 - 8 of 8 Posts