Adam Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Its on the North Circular I think in London ( or South Circular ).
Usually a bike meeting place, but car club's meet up there aswell. The UKHCOC did a meet there a couple of Months back.
I live next to Bluewater so anywhere around the area is fine with me. Bluewater is good if its late as you can all park together, then go inside to get drinks, food etc.

·
Registered
944 Posts
You Southerners are much better at organising then the Northern folk...!

·
Registered
314 Posts
alex said:
You Southerners are much better at organising then the Northern folk...!
Haha, I noticed.

As regards location, I know where the North Circular is. I don't mind Bluewater, only ever been there twice! Quite a distance for the North Essex lot, but then again, gotta think of the South Kent / Sussex area :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
I think bluewater would be a good shout. but the only down side is with my work I hardly ever have weekends off :/
Edited by: jc89

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. Hopefully will have my new Adam end of May. Possibly interested in meet up in the South. I'm from the Oxford area

Edited by: AnnieAli

·
Registered
469 Posts
Meet's can be held during the week aswell, not just weekends.
We can meet at Bluewater or Costa Coffee near the Asda superstore in Greenhithe, they are open till 7pm and dont mind car clubs staying in there car park till when we want.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I know it's quite far for some of you...but quite a few car clubs meet at Mayflower Park in Southampton...really nice little park area right on the quayside near the docks...it's lovely there in the summer evenings!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Although far, I personally prefer Southampton idea. It's a nice drive from London, and could turn out to be a good day weather permitting.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
There is a meet organised in Brighton for the 22nd June there is also a thread on here about it, so far we only have 3 confirmed, add yourselves to the thread to come join us!

Sent from iPhone

·
Registered
469 Posts
Would it be an idea for a Bluewater Meet?
Then as ive previously said, if only a couple of people turn up, then it wont be a wasted trip as you can still go in shopping, or if 3-4 turn up, grab a coffee, lunch etc

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im not sure if this is the right place to post, but is there not any shows?

I was at VBOA billing this weekend and saw a few Adams.

So something like:
PVS
VBOA
TRAX

All the best shows in a vauxhall calender IMO

Chris

·
Registered
469 Posts
It is worth going to a few car shows. I think it might be firstly meeting up with members so everyone in there areas gets to know each other first. Then once you know who is up for meet's, a day out can be arranged at ones you have mentioned.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts