Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I've been to York yesterday and today and I was pretty gutted that I never saw one single Adam the whole way, nor in the city! I am pleased though that my Adam managed 50mpg and used only £15 there and back from Durham (150 miles round trip) :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
I saw you on saturday but was in my dads car. There's not many ADAMs in York ive only ever seen 1. I always get loads of looks when im in the city.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the standard 1.2, no s/s. Just had cruise control at 70 the whole journey :) Tracey you should've flashed me haha :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
I'm going to Whitby tomorrow and going to take the Adam. Will reset the MPG before I go and see what I get!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Oh remember the parking restrictions have started in Whitby and the park and ride 🚙👎🚘

·
Registered
944 Posts
Parking restrictions huh... is it a pain to park?!

·
Registered
457 Posts
West cliff all resistant parking , and parking meters up to sandsend , and whitby now closes at 7 , because gates on park and ride close then and last bus to carpark at 6-45.🚙😢🚘 used to live in Whitby and still have friends and family there
They all well happy .. Not , if ya go early might be ok SORRY

·
Registered
944 Posts
Sounds like fun...

·
Registered
457 Posts
The real Whitby Facebook site recons the park and ride is empty most of the time ,
, could be a good place for our area meet , all that empty carpark for our lovely Adams 🚘😊🚙

·
Registered
407 Posts
Angeolly said:
The real Whitby Facebook site recons the park and ride is empty most of the time ,
, could be a good place for our area meet , all that empty carpark for our lovely Adams 🚘😊🚙
Thats a great idea ☺☺☺

·
Registered
944 Posts
York this time, Whitby next time... ;)

Really surprised by my MPG. Considering the huge hills (Staxton!) and the traffic jams I managed... 52.2!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Newcastle is the second one! Maybe Whitby should be the first as that's more in the middle for people who live further a field? Worth a mention!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Ok, York, newc then Whitby.... ;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Ermmmm teesside park 🚙✔🚘

·
Registered
944 Posts
York
Newcastle
Whitby
Teeside

;)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Oh and I've just had to spend an hour washing the car. I think half of Whitbys seagulls crapped on my car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts