Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,Can anyone confirm that the technical pack included the Tyre Pressure Monitoring System when it (tech pack) was first added as an option. Placed order on 27th May.
Just been to dealer because I could not find it on the settings/menu. Have been told by the dealer that it was not included with the first batch of tech packs just the Infotainment & Reverse sensors. I seem to remember it was
but cannot find any info on the order form just says technical pack. Cannot be retro fitted either

cheers

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've got the Adam Price/Specification Guide dated 4th February 2013.
It states the Technical pack includes: Intellilink, Rear Parking Distance Sensors, Tyre Pressure Monitor System and costs £600 (inc VAT)
Your dealer doesn't seem right on this information, the early guide did include it and if you can get it now then it's doubtful the Tyre Pressure system wasn't available in between

·
Registered
457 Posts
I never did understand all this pack stuff 😕
I ordered mine , and built it on the build ya own app thing
I ordered the intelilink and the parking sensors , but it was all added separately
And don't remember anything in packs , have looked on the display thing but couldn't
Find anything about tyres , , maybe i'am missing something ??? 🚙😕🚘

·
Registered
424 Posts
If you go on the Vauxhall Configurator now the Tech pack does add those 3 things for £495
Separately- Parking sensors £275 Intellilink £275
Can't see the Tyre System separately at all
Did they order the Tech pack properly? Or have they ordered them separately and missed the Tyre Pressure System- you'd need to see the order they sent to Vauxhall, not necessarily the paper order copy you've got.
You could try Vauxhall customer services too

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi our dealer told us the tyre pressure sensor part was discontinued due to problems,so we opted for the park assist instead.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
julia said:
Hi our dealer told us the tyre pressure sensor part was discontinued due to problems,so we opted for the park assist instead.
Hi Julia,When were you told this?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gillsid - Thanks for the info,Have sent you a pm

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gillsid,No need to respond to the pm I sent you, the issue has been resolved with the dealer :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
N&S said:
julia said:
Hi Julia,When were you told this?
Hi Julia,Spoke to dealer this morning and he confirmed this, apparently we should have been informed of this when we ordered the tech pack. This is why the pack price was reduced from the original £600 to £425. Anyway we have a satisfactory resolution from the dealer.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Glad you're sorted, won't do my scan now

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi n&s glad that's sorted,have you posted any pics yet ? mine is the same colours as your but with the black logo bar 1.4 ss .its at the dealers waiting for me to collect him soon as it opens on the 1st,cant wait

·
Registered
5 Posts
I picked up my new Slam 100 HP Eco start stop today I ordered this with the technical pack and specifically asked for the TPMS and reversing sensors. Guess what on checking I could find no sign ofTPMS as per the manual instructions. The dealer tried to make out maybe it would appear once I had driven it away which I knew it wouldnt. He checked the order from the factory and it does show that it was fitted but we cant find it. He told me to come back Monday (Think he wanted me gone as he had another 3 new cars to get out today) and he will get his technicians to see if it has been connected. If not I will be looking to Vauxhall to build me a new one with it on as requested, the dealer also hinted that this could happen. Apart from that this is a stunning car it really is a head turner people literally stop and stared as I drove past them never had that with a new car before. We will see how I get on tomorrow, I suspect Vauxhall will play hard ball with this issue and come out with some excuse why it was not fitted.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ant said:
If not I will be looking to Vauxhall to build me a new one with it on as requested, the dealer also hinted that this could happen. Apart from that this is a stunning car it really is a head turner people literally stop and stared as I drove past them never had that with a new car before. We will see how I get on tomorrow, I suspect Vauxhall will play hard ball with this issue and come out with some excuse why it was not fitted.
Dealer played ball with ours, another 6 weeks approx to wait.

·
Registered
5 Posts
When I ordered my Slam in March the Tech pack did include the TPMS but apparently Vauxhall withdrew it a month later due to problems They sent out a note to dealers to inform customers to tell them this and refund £100, this did not happen with me the dealer messed up. They told me today it is now included in the tech pack,if I really want a replacement car they would do it but would have to give back my new Slam now and take back my old car. It took 5 months to wait for this to be built so didnt fancy another long wait. As a gesture of good will they have offered me 3 year servce plan worth £550 so I have taken that instead.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Ant,Basically the same thing here, only we didn't p/x car we sold it. Dealer didn't ask us to hand back Adam :) just asked us to keep the mileage down on it. The TPMS is 1 thing that I wanted as a safety thing, my cousin said if it wasn't for the system on his BMW bike he would probably have ended up crashing as his tyre deflated so quickly.

·
Registered
229 Posts
got my glam last sat with tyre preasure on it and got my service plan for 3 years and 1 mot for 446 pound

1 - 17 of 17 Posts