Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking on the parts website and was thinking about getting the boot box and sent an email for instructions or pictures of how much room it takes up in the boot and how it's kinda fitted with the inflation kit, they sent me the instructions for it but it seems so badly designed e.g. Can't get to the inflation kit without taking it out or getting to the access panels for the rear bulbs if they need changing...

If anyone's got it in theirs could they take a pic please and post it on here.... Thank you muchly

·
Registered
944 Posts
It wouldn't be too heavy to move?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah I know I'm just thinking if you had to do the tyre on a cold windy day..... Plus I'm a little bit lazy.... I drive about 2 mins to work when it's a 5 min walk

·
Registered
944 Posts
I was going to get one but just settled with chucking stuff in the boot!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I might end up going for the cheaper option of the cargo net anyway because I hate things moving about and the noise it makes

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It depends what's in it though Jim, if I put a pushchair in there it's fine, but like today I had no pushchair, but went shopping so had a couple of bags, big bottle of screen wash (Tesco - 5l Prestone all weather £3) and yea could have easily got more in but was thinking if I had the box, I'd be able to move the divider so things like the screen wash couldn't move right across the boot

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yea... My current car is full of empty bottles... But even more of a noise as my rear bumper is hanging off and wiggles as I drive. I am used to annoying noises as I drive now... I was gonna fix it... But I decided to wait for my new car... My brother can fix it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts