Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dream Adam designed with not my mind but my heart :

Doubt this will come true when I pass my test bit I'll keep wishing till then not unless I get back to Florida and speak to my good friend Cinderella in her castle

What does everyone think ?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice looking Adam, maybe i should have got you to design mine!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Probably the nicest adam I've seen.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I dare not look at the new options on the configuator, think i might cry if i did! Haha.
Vaux.1 maybe you should try and get a job as an Adam Configuerer ;-) you seem pretty switched on about it.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I've said before but that blue is going to be everywhere before long. Looks brilliant.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gez_BGB said:
Nice looking Adam, maybe i should have got you to design mine!
I would have loved to help you design yours but I wouldn't be responsible for the price

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gez_BGB said:
I dare not look at the new options on the configuator, think i might cry if i did! Haha.
Vaux.1 maybe you should try and get a job as an Adam Configuerer ;-) you seem pretty switched on about it.
I would love to be paid to design Adams and see them everyday maybe worth taking a trip to the Adam centre in glasgow, to be honest I'd do it for free

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alex said:
I've said before but that blue is going to be everywhere before long. Looks brilliant.
I do know what you mean its not been out that long and I've already seen about 4 with that colour on Instagram

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nice! I must say red is still my favourite colour in the Adam like! But this is so nice!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone. This one in the pic below was my dream Adam when it first got released but it's now second best to the one above

·
Registered
944 Posts
From so good to so bad!

Not a fan of the blue and red!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Think the blue and red is really you love it or hate it no in between but I think in the real life it would look better as I wasn't a fan of the red grills and mirrors but seeing them in real life looks a lot better and the blue seems more deep as well. I would like to see it without the bonnet and roof decals but keeping the door decals

I just hope nobody decides to copy my Adam or if you do please DONT be from scotland
Edited by: Vaux.1

·
Registered
177 Posts
Wow, I love both of those! Gorgeous :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts