Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo my Adam has been built and awaiting transportation! Yay!
Was just wondering if anyone had tracked the ship that our Adam's are travelling on? And if they had a link etc?
I know it's sad but I'm excited!! Hahaa!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Have you received your ticks yet Adammxd

·
Registered
113 Posts
I know a site what's good for tracking ships but you'd half to try and work out what ship it is

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I have two ticks, and Vauxhall said the estimate is the week ending 25th. Hopefully it will be here sooner but I wasn't one of the lucky ones who had their date bought forward lol.

·
Registered
117 Posts
if you have 2 ticks I would think its already on its way.I got my 2nd tick and email last Wednesday and my car arrived at the dealers today.

·
Registered
568 Posts
When did you get your second tick Adammxd? I'm still waiting on mine but I'm 25th as well still

·
Registered
114 Posts
If it is at the dockside waiting, you will be looking for a Cobelfret ship docked at Purfleet either leaving in the next day or so or left in the past couple of days. VDC is just off the QE2 Bridge, if you are in the area you may even see the car arriving!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got the second tick yesterday :) And thanks nsmith1180 :D
I want my ADAM now!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I know the feeling AdammxD - I want mine now but my tracker says May 16th :'(

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ordered the day before you leasville :) Wonder why yours is a month longer wait? Doesn't make sense lol.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No updates j3bnl
Second tick and tracker says 25th April, so not too long lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
AdammxD said:
No updates j3bnl
Second tick and tracker says 25th April, so not too long lol
Try phoning Vauxhall CS.I would bet your car will be already on its way and you'll have it well before the 25th.

·
Registered
114 Posts
AdammxD said:
I ordered the day before you leasville :) Wonder why yours is a month longer wait? Doesn't make sense lol.
All depends on build allocations. It could even be that there is an under-supply of a certain colour of paint. I know that Vauxhall have to tell Opel how many of each model they are going to need well ahead of time. You may have just brought the last of the April build allocation and leasville was unlucky.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oooooh just went on the tracker and my delivery date has disappeared!! What does this mean?!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm still on one tick :( it's supposed to be 25th

·
Registered
457 Posts
Means get excited ... Very excited🚘😃🚙

1 - 20 of 22 Posts