Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should have my adam jam this time next week!! I hope, the wait is driving me mad, you keep thinking negative because you don't know what to expect when you go to pick it up and drive it for the first time lol I don't want nothing to go wrong!! Lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ordered5 weeks ago, still another 9 weeks till estimated delivery. Just thoroughly check the car over before leaving the forecourt. The Corsa we are trading in for our Adam was bought brand new 2 and half years ago - got it home and noticed a dent on roof just above drivers door. Dealer wanted nothing to do with it after we left.
Edited by: boothy90

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the one that already comes white with black roof would of been a long long wait so they suggested if I wanted to, to have the plain white one with everything still exactly the same and when it gets to vauxhall they will spray the roof black exactly the same them selves, it will be the same won't it? Has anyone ever done this with theirs?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nooo :( they said something about it having to be recalled for safety test? Something to do with steering wheel? They said it's all okay so I said of pick it up tomorow, but it's got me worried now :(

·
Registered
83 Posts
Don't be worried. Every time you will take your car in for a service there are "recalls" on your car which they sort out without you even knowing.
Probably just a new one they were sorting out as a precaution.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.