Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my Adam on the 26th June, got an estimate of mid-September. The wait is killing me though. Really hoping it comes early!

·
Registered
407 Posts
May not come much earlier. The factory closes for3 weeks this month. Mine was estimated mid step last year it came a week early. Not much longer to wait. It's well worth it

·
Registered
469 Posts
I ordered mine on the 5th of July, but mine was put on hold as what I ordered Vauxhall didnt do anymore, so had to fight to get what i wanted, so was a 2-3 week delay.
Im hoping end of September ( fingers crossed! )

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi im new to this...... just wondering how long others are waiting for the first tick???so far ive been waiting about 5 or 6 weeks and i just want my car

·
Registered
469 Posts
Sometimes you get the first tick and the second tick together.
The tracker is only rough, best to contact your dealer and ask for an update as they can check on the Vauxhall system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered mine on august 1st and have an estimated delivery of September 2nd, that definitely won't happen :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would be very jealous if you do!

·
Registered
469 Posts
I ordered mine 5th of July, so its estimated delivery is end of September beginning of October.
Im hoping End of September with fingers and legs crossed, but means ill have to have a tax disc in the window, where if its on or after the 1st of October, then I wont need it in the window.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know the dates the plant is closed on for summer ? 😀

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm looking at 15th September :(

·
Registered
117 Posts
I know how you all feel. I ordered my Adam and it took 3 months which I didn't really mind. Then a week or so after ordering some drunken idiot crashed into and wrote off my car while I was visiting my parents (luckily I was in the house at the time and not hurt). The next door neighbour saw this guy drive off and took his reg. Police were initially useless (101 told me I had to go to the police station and show my driving licence. Police station was closed and the lady on 101 would take notice of this guy was drunk and could kill someone. This was until the same night he crashed into a police car, then they decided to take a statement from me and the neighour. Then you suddenly realise how much you NEED your ADAM. It was well worth the wait. It was amazing seeing my creation in real life!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Have you reordered your ADAM? I would go metal if someone wrote my ADAM off as they no longer make my colour.

·
Registered
117 Posts
No it was when I was ordering my Adam luckily. It was an 8 year old KA that I loved and never had any trouble with. He didn't even have the chance to get a new owner.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I no I car share with my boyfriend at the moment but we have just moved and need two cars. Getting to work is a nightmare on public transport, was hoping to have it for the start of the new school term but not looking likely :(

·
Registered
117 Posts
I ordered a KA brochure and an Adam one. The KA was so reliable that I nearly went for another. Might sound silly but it was the iPhone integration that swung it for me, that's why I'm so keen for Vauxhall to sort out a Carplay upgrade.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I sold my car the day before I ordered my ADAM as I needed the money for deposit.
But i dont mind the wait, got my car mats, seat belt pads, just waiting on my custom made seat covers from america, then get to put it all in the car.
Ive found albums and added them to my itunes wish list to order closer the time aswell.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Had a call from Vauxhall customer services today to ask if I still needed my tracking number, which I dont.
So while he was on the phone I asked for an update on my car, so he went away, then came back and said there isnt a build date yet, but it has an expected date at the dealer of 27th of October!!
Told him I wasnt happy as I placed my order on the 5th of July and im not waiting 17 weeks for it.So he is going to check again Thursday next week and call me back, so depending on what he says ill contact my dealer and have a talk with him.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts