Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So was browsing youtube to compare footage, saw this video.Fast forward to 43 seconds or so, and watch to the end for a special guest appearancehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9e7-0Nk8UQ
Edited by: Dizzy73

·
Registered
944 Posts
I'm going to get one too. Far too many t**sers on the roads.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Im going to get a cradle for my iphone 5s and download the free dash cam on my phone.
Cheaper aswell.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I cannot recommend the dashcam enough. Have quite a few friends that run them and not only does it become invaluable in an accident but also if a garage has your car for any work, you can see exactly how they treat it

·
Registered
10 Posts
what is the best dash cam to get and do they still run at night when the cars turned off or when the cars at the garage etc (do they only work when the engines running??Thank you

·
Registered
316 Posts
Are they quite discreet and how long do they record for?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Any decent dash cam will automatically start recording if it feels impact. Idea is that you leave it in the car and if anyone hits you it will record them driving away...

·
Registered
74 Posts
One thing I noticed when I transfered my dash cam into the Adam is that it effected my DAB radio. The wire is run along the windscreen and down the passenger side, it is then routed around the carpet tothe centre console and plugged into the 12v socket.

At first I was using my iphone usb adaptor which kicks out 2.1v I think or what ever it is. after some internet searching I swapped it for a 1v one and problem solved.

Just in case anyone has the same issue if they get one. :)

Edited by: Neilvx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts