Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking At Vauxhall Adam for two months now. I like the car a lot but not sure because of the badge and Vauxhall built quality is not the best. <div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Anyone out there who has one, any feed back?<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">thank you

·
Registered
206 Posts
hi jem i'am a mechanic and i've bought the misses one. i work on cars every day dont think vauxhall quality is any diffent to any other manufacter plus your getting lifetime warranty with it. the adam feels and looks as good as an audi a1. all i would say is get as many opions as you can afford fitted.it's a brill little car i love going out in it hope this help's..so go and get one bought

·
Registered
22 Posts
Absolutely, vauxhall have really stepped up their game in the last few years. The Adam in my opinion is far better built and has better options and styling than a pretty good spec corsa.
Its a shame theres no diesel version expected as that could have attracted more customers, but saying that they're introducing a 3cyl turbocharged 1.0L i heard somewhere, and as a city car a diesel wouldnt quite cut it (with the whole DPF running for a certain amount of time to avoid problems etc)
For the money though you cant really complain, test drive one and you'l see. I dont really see depreciation as a major factor too cuz its a new model and it is quite desirable and funky

·
Registered
22 Posts
And on that note, i dont know if any other city car manufacturer offers DAB, cruise control with limiter, Bluetooth and alloy wheels as standard in the most basic spec. The Adam does. Thats what attracted me.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Definitely true I was all set to buy an Audi A1 before the adam but changed my mind as soon as I saw one. And you get so much more for you money

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went to Staples Corner Vauxhall in London to have a look at one but I loved and bought it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi alljust had a adam for 3 days on vauxhalls business demonstrators did not think it would be as much fun to drive or live with for the 3 days i had it.went on motorway M1 /B roads/ a roads all ok.will poss be looking to get one soon.just one thing i feel the streering wheel could be a bit smaller other than that a great car.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hijem
hi I got my adam slam 3 months and I love him hes my little jem w you wont be sorry that you bought one whay adam and what colour are you having

·
Registered
45 Posts
Have to say i got mine after taking it on test drive for the weekend, just didnt give it back!! Lovely to drive and very different to previous vauxhalls in terms of build and drive, you wont be disappointed!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all
Hope to be getting a slam 1,4 eco flex in white with black roof on a
Year lease,will be used for my biz (just started posting on forum
Better.not start pluging the biz for a.bit)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts