Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it might help if I gave you the timescales I've had on my Adam.I ordered it in November, signing papers on the 14th.Build slot on the tracker was 7th FebTick 2 appeared on the 8thMarch for final checksTick 3 appeared on the 14th MarchOn the 16th I contacted my dealer who said the car was in Bristol docks, he rang me back this morning to tell me its on the road with one more ADam to their dealershipand I'm picking it up tomorrow.It will have tax until March 31st 2014 and 5 days free insuranceI didn't go for a Vauxhall spec model and added my own extras, got a good discount too.So excited now - I'll post pics in the gallery soon

·
Registered
65 Posts
Which dealership have you used as I'm not a million miles from Buxton and haven't seen one in the metal yet. Thought I might go have a look at the other one that's on it's way with yours unless that too is being collected straight away

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought mine from Bristol Street motors Chesterfield.As for discounts I rang Stockport, Macclesfield, some Manchester dealers- they all offered some kind of discount, but Chesterfield the best. I thnk they were all fighting for the first Adam order in the area. I started ringing round in late October

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
With the news that they've already exceeded the planned allocation for the year I wonder if they have tightened up on discounts. That said, with Vauxhall youusuallycan get a little something off or thrown in.
What Car? has the following target prices:
Price£11,255 to £15,290Target Price£10,587 - £14,563

1 - 5 of 5 Posts