Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 20 years old and currrenlty have a 62 plate Chevy on fiance.
I have been after an Adam for a while and am taking one on a test drive today!
The thing is though because my current car has finance left on it, I don't think I will be able to afford the Adam?!?

People say I am silly because I have a perfectly fine new car already, and their right. But I am so into my cars and technology that I guess I just want to update!
Also the car I have at the moment is an Auto, so isn't very economical.
So although at first the Adam might be pricey for me, hopefully in the future it will be cheaper to run.

Has anybody else been in my situation?
Thanks people!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Not to sure how it works when you have finance with a different manufacturer. We have a 12 plate Corsa over 5 year finance - we are trading it in for a new Adam. It basically worked out that we owed £6600 on our finance and our trade in value of our car was £6000 - so they just added the £600 difference onto our Adam's finance (though due to the delay in our adam being delivered we have already paid that £600 in our normal direct debits anyway).Anyway - thats how we done it, i'm not sure if it will wor using different finance companies as Vauxhall use a company called GMAC. Best bet is talk to a dealer - or phone my local dealer (its in southend essex) as they are a Chevrolet and Vauxhall dealership.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. My finance is also with GMAC as I did buy the Chevy when they were selling them with the Vauxhalls.
I'm hoping that if they offer my a high amount to part ex mine, then like you, I can just add the small remainder onto the Adams finance.
In a way if I ordered an Adam, again like you also said, by the time I actually get to receiving it, I would have paid more on my Chevys finance anyways.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah exactly - I reckon they will be able to sort you out, i'd be quick though becuase if you order one of the pre-made Adams it she arrive within 8 weeks - and it is just under 8 weeks until the life time warranty deal ends!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi, I was BlkAdam but have changed usernames!
Placed an order for one on Saturday so the dealership and I am hoping it will arrive before the warranty ends! Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts