Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a question about the tracker thing i put my tracking number in and it all comes up fine. But when i view the pictures everything seems fine till i get to the interior one. The dash is the right colour but it shows a normal radio and not the intellilink system. How trustworthy are the pictures cause i will not be happy if i go to pick up and its not got the intellink!

·
Registered
944 Posts
I think most people have had the same. It's not 100% accurate.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Everyones is like that dont panic like i did lol i think they just gave up on the interiors after having to do all the different exterior colours x

·
Registered
568 Posts
The intellilink hasn't shown on anyones

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! Panic over haha!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Just saw you were in Essex, I live between Basildon and Tilbury. I say that because not many people have heard of stanford-le-hope :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know stanford le hope! :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yep I checked with my dealer and they said mine definitely has intellilink, so don't trust the pictures!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Our tracker number came through yesterday and we were worried about this, the interior pics are missing a few of our options! Comforting to know its not just us!

·
Registered
148 Posts
my interior pic is not right either, but I am not worrying, I just want the **** car now! 1 month to go!! (HOPEFULLY)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Everyones interior is missing the intellilink dont panic lol its just a standard one for the inside, i guess it was too much to do everyones different interiors after doing at the exteriors lol x

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does anyone know how long it takes to build the Adam my build week is this week, so just wondered how long it would take to get the second tick?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi Ben, my build "week" was the 9th May, i got my 2nd tick on the 13th May and got my 3rd tick today.
Hope that helps.

Sent from iPhone

1 - 16 of 16 Posts