Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know how many others have had one but received an email last night asking my opinions on the Tracking Emails. I didn't realise it's only a pilot at the moment.
I know it's too late for some of us but at least they want to know what we think so all you future Adam owners get the best info.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The tracking is pants.The system needs a few more stages and mine anyway has been way behind what was happening in real time.My Car was at the dealers before got my 3rd tick and it was built before got my 2nd tick.Pointless exercise if it isn't going to be accurate.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh and its not just for Adams, they use the exact same system for the Mokka too and more than likely all new Vauxhalls.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I told the truth, a pic of the car would of been nice as mine appeared the day before collecting... pointless.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I think it will be a nice feature once they actually get on top of it properly! Like a lot of things it takes a bit of time but their getting there slowly :) nice of them to ask for feedback too!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Agree it is good of them to ask for feedback but they need to pull their socks up.They have an internal system way more complex and detailed than the 3 tick tracker so really should have been better from day one.I still think a couple of extra stages would be beneficial to the customer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts