Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me? I'm a proud owner of an Adam Slam 1.4 (87bhp). Does this come with a trip computer? The sales person said it didn't but he also said I didn't have the option for the doors to automatically lock after a few seconds but I found a setting that let's me!

A little confused!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Its on the end of the indicater stork. Its the button and then you can turn part of the stork and it changes the screen in the middle of your speedo and rev counter. Read your manual it will tell you how to use itEdited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
206 Posts
think the auto locking doors thing is in the intellilink screen somewhere like when you get to a certain speed they'll lock automatically, chances are theres other ways of doing it aswell like without intellilink, might say in the manual, it'll be something like hold the door locking button for x amount of secs until something bleeps or clicks

·
Registered
944 Posts
You get a really basic trip computer with standard models. The one with all options is only with the stop start Eco engines.

My doors lock after a couple of seconds. Should be standard setting IMO.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Door locking can also be achieved on the standard radio, it is one of the settings from the menu on the radio itself. :)the Adam just has so many great little extras

1 - 6 of 6 Posts