Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've still got 2 ticks but delivery date has gone back a week to the 18th...... bugger

·
Registered
28 Posts
my delivery date was august 15th then got phone call the week before saying the delivery date had changed til September 17th it was frustrating and then when I come in the wheels were the wrong colour lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Same week as me dizzy Shaun have you got yours now will be gutted if they put it back on hols from work tha week wanted to be trying him out lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yer had mine 11 days now and love it

·
Registered
28 Posts
Red and black. If you look in members pictures my post is 'my new Adam slam' there is pictures on there

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great I am having that colour but not the wheels red and and roll dashboard and leather seats can't wait now I've seen how good yours looks

·
Registered
172 Posts
3rd tick appeared and delivery date disappeared..........fingers crossed that means itis here and being registered.is yours the same Sheilah?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Got the email notification as well that third tick status has been confirmed and it is on it'd way to the retailer.I think I am more excited about this than I am about Christmas....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts