Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have tyre pressure sensors on my AJ and the tyres were set to Eco when I got it. The manual gives 38 and 46 as the correct pressure but I was just wondering if the sensors will let me know it's time to inflate my tyres? If so, how low do they go before this happens? Thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yes, it comes up on the screen when my tyre pressure is low. Mine is 31 on the front and 29 on the back, the light normally comes on when the back is down to 26. There also a light that comes on, I'll post a picture for you to see :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do you know where I can find out what my tyre pressure should be? It doesn't say it in my manual, and I usually use Kwik Fit's tyre pressure search but it just says unavailable ):

·
Registered
114 Posts

When you open the drivers door its on the side door sill. Theres a little sticker :) And here is the picture of the light and what not for the sensors :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for info. My pressures are now at 31 and 38 which are fine for normal mode but low for Eco. Just got to decide if I wait till warning message before putting air in!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Do all the Adams have sensors. I have the slam but I have the 18in wheels so not sure if I have it or not

·
Registered
11 Posts
Push the menu button the on indicator and scrollthroughthe options. One of the options will show you the pressure that all yourtiresare at.. (I have a Jam)
If you don't have that option then I guess you wont have sensors? ^^

·
Registered
102 Posts
Oh ok ive never seen that and I've had a good play with my car, every now and then I check a few things in the menu. So no I don't have it. Shame must be the 18ins it's a small price to pay though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts