Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. New car joy blighted by tyre pressure warning light continuously on? What's that about. Tyres look fat and round to me. Any ideas?
PS. I love my new Adam.
Help me out peoples

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorted. 5 minutes at my local dealership and no annoying warning light.
Clocking up the miles and enjoying Adam more and more.
Interior lights up like a space ship at night
Love it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi my tire pressure monitor system has just failed too at 5000 miles and car is 2 months old. All tyre readings are blank and it says service tyre pressure monitoring system on my dash with an exclamation mark permamently on in orange. Dealer said its faulty bring it in, but if was only a 5 min fix do you know what they did would save me taking it in! :)

Cheers

·
Registered
469 Posts
They probably take the wheels off and give the sensors a clean to make sure there is no dirt on them, pump tyres up if needed, then wheels back on and press the reset button.
Leave the car for 20 mins ( it says in the manual ) before driving off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Driving my car home one night my warning light came on... Rang Evans Halshaw Vauxhall straight away but can't get an appointment until April 13th!! Madness.
Check all the tyres, everything looks fine but I'm not over the moon about driving with the warning light for two weeks :/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.