Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wondered if it is possible to upgrade the firmware on this car through a dealer or myself? Since buying it in 2015 I have experienced several bugs, like not being able to end phone connections I initiated myself, Bluetooth not connecting and this meaningless seatbelt sign on every start:

Being a software developer, I understand that bugs arise, but I also expect new software patches to be pushed out to dealers. I have never been informed of the software being upgraded when I do my yearly service and it still seems as buggy as new, so I assume nothing has been done 馃樃 So is it possible to know more about the software, like a version number and if there are newer versions to be installed?

I do not have the full infotainment screen radio solution, if that matters:

Registered
As far as I'm aware only the garage will know if there are any updates, what the version number is and what the fixes are. I also had the seatbelt warning on my 14 plate Adam and have the seatbelt warning on my 17 plate Adam so I believe it's a standard thing on all of them.

Registered
I've got the full infotainment system and I get the same problems with phonecalls or that it randomly switches off the radio and won't come back on until I've switched the engine off. Or I switch the engine off and lock my car and I can hear my radio still playing. I had the system replaced within a year of owning the car (it's a 2013) but it is still the same issues. Looks like they've changed the system in newer cars so maybe they've realised the issues

1 - 4 of 4 Posts