Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiPicking my Adam up in the morning and just sorting out a playlist of songs as i dont have a CD player with the intellink!just wondered if anyone knew if it would be possible to plug in a USB stick full of songs and just leave it there?also, does it have an AUX slot? for a cable?

</font>Adam
Glam 1.2 S/S Saturday white fever, panoramic sunroof, parking sensors,
intellink, leather pack, carbon pack.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

</font>

</font>

</font>

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yeh just leave it there, thats what I do.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You can leave the stick in the slot and you will be able to access the songs whenever you want by flicking through the different source menus on the intellilink. The system is dead easy to use but if you have any queries as you use it the manual is very helpful. Right next to the USB slot you have a AUX slot as well so you will be banging out the tunes in no time tomorrow!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yea aslong as they're mp3's it works fine, if you've bought music on iTunes, it's not mp3 as standard but you can convert to mp3 in iTunes really easily

·
Registered
431 Posts
Im thinking of getting a USB stick and load it full of music, saves playing with iPhone etc on quick journeys. is there a limit on GB storage... or what has everyone got?

·
Registered
431 Posts
does the memory stick need to be formatted or just make sure all songs are mp3...? I have a few old ones knocking around somewhere so when I get my adam will give it a try. thanks!

·
Registered
206 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts