Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After driving my Adam Jam for two years with the 1.2 litre 70bhp engine,decided an upgrade was due so I got the Adam Grandslam or s. Two completely different cars the power of the 1.4 turbo is crazily good to drive and it fly's when accelerating, although the MPG is averaging 27.7 at the minute
Mines the only one I've seen on the road so far.
Anyone considering an upgrade?,
its definitely worth it in terms of performance and comfort with the Recaro seats.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Cool.

What spec did you choose. Would be good to see some pics.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went for the white with red roof, intelilink, full leather recaro seats, the adam s dashboard which has the logo on, chrome front grill bar. to use the Bringoo satnav do i have to plug my phone in or does bluetooth work? Ill try upload some pictures later on.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Cool.
Can't wait to see some pics.

I am not sure about the bringo satnav as I didn't choose that option.
I'm sure other Adam owners on here will be able to help you with that.Edited by: Ellie93

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi got my adam grand slam this tuesday grey and red red front bar recaro seats intelilink it seems to be a lot more thirsty than my old 53 plate mercedes A classWhat are your fuel consumption figures pleaseI absolutely LOVE it but i would love to know what to expect in the real world what to expect in terms of fuel consumption
thank youenjoy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've had my Adam S for over a month now and do 60 miles per day to work. I use the roadtrip app on the iphone to monitor MPG etc and I am getting 42 MPG as an average, very pleased with the car and the speed. Just added the red internal mirror cover and I have a black front bar cover on order at the moment.Love the recaro seats, so comfortable, not sure about the heater steering wheel though, a very strange feeling when its on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the Adam S group. I'm averaging around 37-40mpg, I bought mine in May and have done nearly 4,000 miles. Went to a car meet the other day (not my usual thing but my mate dragged me along) and so many people were asking about it :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey similar to will, swapped my 2.5 year old slam for the grand slam, and it came last month, in full black on black, love it!! Ivs done a tank at 18 mpg, and one (like a proper old granny) at 52mpg, all about that turbo juice haha,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.