Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have been considering trading my Adam in for the new Corsa but I have just seen pictures of the new Vauxhall Viva that is about to hit the showrooms. Starting from as little as £8000! It looks like a bigger VW Up in some ways. Really pretty and may hold back on the Corsa whilst waiting for this to make an appearance.What do you think?

Edited by: EmmaAdamJam

·
Registered
407 Posts
It is slightly bigger in the back than the ADAM as the Viva has enough room for 3 where the ADAM has room for 2. The boot space looks the same. I have to be honest why would you swap an ADAM for this. It's boring and doesn't stand out also looks do cheap compared to the ADAM. I personally wouldn't buy one but then again I wouldn't buy a corsa either. The ADAM is the only vauxhall I likeEdited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
94 Posts
It looks suspiciously like the Chevrolet Spark to me. Don't GM own both Vauxhall and Chevrolet? I know someone who owns a Spark and i would not want one! Different door handles roof bars and different position for roof ariel. otherwise it looks the same to me.

·
Super Moderator
41 Posts
The Viva's now in the showrooms. My wife and I went for test drive in one today. It seems to be a nice little car. Room for 3 in the back. The engine has enough power ( it's only 1000cc (75bhp)). And now my wife wants one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.