Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out that dealership has forgotten to order my carpet mat set (hopefully picking car up later this week) so asked the Parts Dept to order me a set. I was told there's a backlog of 1400 sets in Germany! Could take a little while!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had a bright idea to check on EBay and sure enough there are genuine Adam mats on there. Was also surprised to see how many Adam cars there were on there

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've had the same problem - no mats at the dealer. Bought myself a set from Ebay- they are black with purple edge for £40 instead of £75 from the Adam brochure

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will look great on your Adam. Would clash somewhat with my Greenspotting one so just ordered plain black for £41 delivered instead of £50 :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
I must of dropped lucky then had a few different ones where I has mine from. Plus manger to get them for £39 instead of the £55 they was meant to be. Seemed that they has loads in stock tho would of thought all the others would do the same?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was told i could have an 8 week wait for the mats, but i got a call a week later to say they were in, managed to get them for £20 aswell! Hopefully yours will be with you soon too!

·
Registered
13 Posts
4 years 0% finance, 2% partners discount £200 off from recommend a friend and free car mats.. and a large bunch of flowers from the dealer when I went to collect

·
Registered
424 Posts
5 years 0%, £1000 discount, and even though I ordered fabric/PVC upholstery I turned up to find a full leather interior go purple. Still love getting in my car nearly 3 months on :-D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts