Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, got my 3rd tick today so my Adam should be with me very soon. When I done a deal with the retailer, I was given the VX Protect, interior and exterior, for free. Is this any good? Not seen anyone mention it before and only got the usual sell from the retailer about how good it is. Also, will they do this at the retailer or will it have already been done when it arrives? How can I assure it has been done when I collect it because it's bound to look **** and span when I pick it up.

Edited by: EvertonL

·
Registered
944 Posts
In my opinion it isn't worth the money. You can get much better for much less.
However! Its free! So can't complain - when it wears off just reapply something else.

You should get some shampoo and maintain stuff as well as some paperwork for it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that was my thinking. I would never have paid for it, but seen as it was free I said what the ****.
Oh that's good that you get paperwork to say it's been done. Just didn't want to be duped into thinking it had been done. I have my car valeted every Thursday so i'll pass on the shampoos and maintain stuff to him to keep it ship shape. Once it wears off, i'll be sure to look into getting something a bit better.
Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
I work for a car dealer and we use Williams Ceramic Coat. They put it on my Adam the other day and she's looking very pretty! Diamond Bright is also good.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have diamond brite on mine. I'm picking him up today but how can I make sure it's been done or not?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah it's great makes washing it so easy as the dirt just falls off,plus when it rains and your going up the motorway you hardly need the wipers as it just beads off.
I got it free on my Adam and 5 years ago on my Corsa and it still makes the corsa looks really shiny compaired to others that age!!
Oh and if its been done you get a cleaning pack and the car stinks of chemicals lol.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picked it up on Saturday and yeah, the car smelt a bit funny, not like the normal new car smell. Ha. Got the cleaning pack aswell and you're right it rained all the way home when I picked him up and the rain did just bead off. It's a bit dirty from the rain now but the dirt doesn't seem to be sticking to it, it's just like dust. It's having it's first valet on Thursday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts