Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning i got a phone call from vauxhall (head office,not dealer) and they asked me if i wanted the vxr pack fitted, i explained i already have the vxr kit and they said this is seperate and something new there offering to selected cars free of charge!

I asked what it was and she said all she can see is it states "vxr pack-6 items" but couldnt be more specific, i couldnt talk for long as i had a class coming in, but i basicly screamed "YES PLEASE" haha.

Anyone else have this and can shed some light on what im getting!? My bf thought it might be some decals, i hope not as decals really arnt to my taste :/

I have been in contact alot with customer services in regards to my order as my dealer are crap, but this was a nice suprise......i think!? Haha

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody know? I called the dealer yesterday and they didnt know either :(

Registered
Is this on a new ordered car or your existing Adam?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is on a new adam its due to be built next week. Ive searched everywhere and cant find anything regarding it!?

Registered
Interesting,Googled it and nothing?
Wonder if its anything to do with the new Adam S?
Might be an updated looking VXR kit.........

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
God knows, i had the bf on google for hours looking haha. Im sure if it was anything major they would of wanted extra money for it mind haha

Registered
**** yeah rarely get anything for nothing,well good luck and if nobody comes up with what it is be sure to tell and show when you get it

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will do, doea anyone know if any of the other vxr models come with decals? As im dreading them lol x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts