Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey boys n girls please help me lol i ordered my adam on the 22nd april on the tracking it says esstimated the 20thjune booo i have one tick vauxhall as told me it had now been bulit and us going thought checks and then has to be shipped over how long dose that take ???? will it really take till the 20th june ??? x

·
Registered
407 Posts
Might be early it won't take that long might be a week early. Mine was 2weeks early .

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eeekkk i hope so cuz it was ment to be the 8th june then it said 20th june but vauxhall said it was defo built just got to do the checks and shipping and im thinkig no way isit going to take 4 weeks lol xx

·
Registered
94 Posts
soph_louise said:
hey boys n girls please help me lol i ordered my adam on the 22nd april on the tracking it says esstimated the 20thjune
You are lucky then. I ordered mine on 8th April. Delivery for me is 4th July.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Im in the same boat...ordered mine 6th April and Delivery is 4th July.Fingers crossed it will come earlier than that but i'm not holding my breath.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Mine came after just under 9 weeks from order date

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mine was supposed to come the week of he 13th June, then it changed to the 6th and I checked just now and the date has disappeared which hopefully means it's on it's way!! Well from reading on here that's what I means?!

·
Registered
15 Posts
ordered my daughters on 6th april. delivery date said 27th june. build date of 6th june. she's gettin so impatient. hope she gets it earlier too. x

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
she should do are you on the vuaxhall tracker? im sure she will get it a week early or mayb two weeks im getting bord of waiting for it now hahaah xx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts