Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All ordered my Adam 1st week Sept and have a build date of 27th Sept for delivery 25 Oct.
I went for ADAM Jam, all white with extreme carbon pack, Panoramic roof, intelilink,Japan black interiorand technical grey boomerang wheels. Nearly went for black roof but decided against as looked a bit two tone for my liking.
Decided I then wanted the LED light pack added but dealer is not sure if it can be added now said wouold check though, is this available as an after collection option anyone know?
Keep reading everyone's story on here and making me really jealous just want it to arrive NOW.
K

·
Registered
229 Posts
you be lucky to get it that kwik ive been waiting 15 weeks ive herd about people ordering now nt be ready till end nov beginning of dec but good luck

·
Registered
14 Posts
KS_White_Adam said:
Hi All ordered my Adam 1st week Sept and have a build date of 27th Sept for delivery 25 Oct.
Hi,

I am the same, cant wait to get it and really struggling with the wait even tho dealer told me it would be 10-12 weeks.

·
Registered
229 Posts
its being quality checked on 3rd sept how long does it take i think they going loose lots of orders if they dont get ther waiting time down ive just sent email telling them im not happy and thinking of cancelling

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm, that's not good news, I hope I don't have to wait that long :0
Dealer told me 6-8 weeks when I ordered, I wonder if it matters on the region you order from and demand in that region.
K

·
Registered
229 Posts
it takes about 5 weeks from build to quality check they prob said 6 weeks keep u interested my timeline was orded 14th june build slot 17th july quality check 3rd sept
picked up up 21st septEdited by: did

1 - 6 of 6 Posts