Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just a quick question. Just wondering how long you all had to roughly wait for your car to be made and delivered? Ordered mine end of March, I've got a while yet but I was never given a vehicle number to track the progress. Im too excited!
x

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah that isnt too bad I suppose. I did everything in the dealership, thought that way it would be easier x

·
Registered
314 Posts
It all depends on your spec how long it takes before getting the Adam. Rarely does it go over 12 weeks. 8 is estimated but if you expect 12 weeks, it makes it even better if it comes sooner.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Definitely enquire about the tracking number. It picks up where a dealer sometimes drops off

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I've emailed the guy who put it all through for me so hopefully ill get that soon. He didnt really seem to do anything whilst I was there, got accepted for finance, signed the forms and left. I got given a pink order form but doesn't really say anything on there.

·
Registered
426 Posts
They get the order number a day or so after so he will respond am sure when he has received it. If not after a couple of days just either pop into dealership if it's local or call them up.

What spec you ordered?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, if he doesnt reply soon, I'll pop in, only down the road
I've ordered the Slam 1.4, Purple fiction with the white roof pack, winter pack, 17" boomerangs, white interior but not the white seats. Intellilink, sight and light pack and the infinity speakers. Im so excited!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I ordred mine on 8th april. I called in and asked the other day and got blank looks and they said they knew nothing about it. seems like i will have to go see them again.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So did I today, seems as though the only person to know about my order is the man that put it all through and he wasnt in today but they spoke to him and it has all been ordered, should be delivered 28th June!

·
Registered
568 Posts
The tracker isn't just available on Adams though. Corsas, Mokkas and vans also have the customer tracking so surely they should know what it is!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I went into Bridge Vauxhall in Banbury and they checked the delivery date and mine is due on 4th July. Fingers crossed it may be a day or two early.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts