Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Picked my adam up today! So excited! As my car doesn't have any mud flaps can see it's going to get muddy quickly! Was wondering how long people waited till it's first wash? And what you use to wash as I hear paint work is delicate? Bit eager i know haha

·
Registered
114 Posts
I only waited a few days, i'd rather wash it than it be dirty and I don't like the thought of grit damaging the paint workeither. I tend to wash mine weekly at the minute, but it's not too bad without the mud flaps, the back of the car tends to be dirty the most and my aloys drive me mad, trying to keep them clean is a mission.

·
Registered
114 Posts
During the first two weeks I washed mine seven times! It has leveled off a bit now. I wash it once every couple of weeks but it gets a spray off with the pressure washer at work on Sunday when I get to the truck and on Friday when I get back to the car to get the dust off it. It spends all week sat in a transport yard doing nothing so it gets a bit dirty.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Even with mud flaps it gets so dirty. I live in the countryside and my ADAM spends more time dirty than clean this time of the year. I got my ADAM in summer so it was a month before I washed mine as it didn't get dirty......Edited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
27 Posts
We got our glam on 5th sep.. Not taken a sponge to it yet.. Just a jet wash once about 5 weeks ago.

Bought 2 buckets today & some wash fluid.

May give it a go tomoz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.