Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking my lovely little adam up on Wednesday now instead of Friday evening!! Went to see him for the first time tonight and have fallen completely in love with him! So excited! Anybody else picking up on Wednesday?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey!

Yes I'm Picking my Little Adam up on Wednesday too! Went to sign my papers and everything today but my dealer wouldn't let me see him as he wanted it too be a surprise for me!

I really can't wait though!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's exactly what I done this evening! My dad drove past the other day and saw him hid round the back and got some pictures for me! Can't wait to see everyone's who is still waiting!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I bought my Adam a year ago, mine was the first in the dealers, I'd never even seen one till the day I picked up mine

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My original delivery date was the 21st march and then it changed to the 14th and he turned up last week ready for pick up on wednesday! I am so excited the dealer couldn't believe it today!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered mine at the end of January but my dealer found one already in production for me to rush it ahead as I was sooo impatient! My dealer found it amusing how unbelievably excited I was aswell!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I couldn't wait to pick mine up, so I gave the dealer 2 hours to sort him out and picked him up on the day he arrived, plus as I had a lot of extras they hadn't seen, or tried, I did not want the guys at the dealers "trying him out"
Plus he was a week early too :)
Rookie (yep he's been named!) is six weeks old today and we have just passed the 1000 miles mark, and we're looking forward to seeing more Adams out & about

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine almost has a name! It's between Vinnie or Verne. The dealer said a few people have been looking at my one asking if its for sale and he seems to think its a 'head turner' already!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts