Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Every one, I'm new to the club after buying a 2016 Adam S 2 weeks ago.

So far so good however I've noticed a few niggles -
1 - The stop starts has only engaged once - I'm assuming this is probably down to the battery been low from been sat on the forecourt.
2 - The spec book for the 2016 plus models state welcome lights come as standard, I cant get mine to work any ideas anyone I'm literally pulling my hair out.

I don't have auto light package and no option within the R4 system to turn on/off, but it is stated as standard on all models.
I'm wondering if there's a sun sensor anywhere to tell the lights its night that's faulty.

Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Every one, I'm new to the club after buying a 2016 Adam S 2 weeks ago.

So far so good however I've noticed a few niggles -
1 - The stop starts has only engaged once - I'm assuming this is probably down to the battery been low from been sat on the forecourt.
2 - The spec book for the 2016 plus models state welcome lights come as standard, I cant get mine to work any ideas anyone I'm literally pulling my hair out.

I don't have auto light package and no option within the R4 system to turn on/off, but it is stated as standard on all models.
I'm wondering if there's a sun sensor anywhere to tell the lights its night that's faulty.

Any help would be appreciated
I bought my car 2015 about a month ago and have had the start/stop kick in at all yet. Was going to take it back to seller. I have read that if the Eco button is on then the start/stop is deactivated.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I bought my car 2015 about a month ago and have had the start/stop kick in at all yet. Was going to take it back to seller. I have read that if the Eco button is on then the start/stop is deactivated.
It is just oposite, if the Eco button is ON the stop/start is activated.

From owners manual (page 121): "Deactivate the stop-start system manually by pressing the eco button. The deactivation is indicated when the LED in the button extinguishes."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts