Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered mine 2 weeks ago, took me 6 weeks to decide what I wanted, colour wise, as I'm on a budget and needed one quickly before my other car dies,had to get something that was in stock, I just went for a standard rocks, in red, . . . I wished I had gone for the blue now, but only had a blue in stock that had everything on it, was told it would be ready for Friday just gone, but garage called and said not in yet . . . So still waiting,
Didn't realise when I went to sign paperwork that they then add on gap insurance, so it's gone up over £20 on what I budgeted for . .

·
Registered
85 Posts
Carah be sure and check out Vauxhall insurance ours worked out to under £30 month much cheaper than any others should get you back within budget... 😊 Also, GAP is a good idea on new cars... Possibly not the cheapest buying it from the dealer but nessasary all the same. Edited by: Dannyboy

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have had my rocks for 2 months now, and have just clocked 1,000 miles.
Still loving my car and I always will. :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Haha lol.

I suppose it depends on how far you travel each day and how often you use it.

I'm still getting used to having to change gear more else I will have to keep filling up with fuel all the time. The mpg used to stay on 99 for most of my journey but since passing 1000 miles is doesn't. It goes to 99mpg mostly when I don't have my foot on the throttle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.