Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :)

I own a Adam slam black with white roof n mirrors and grill :) pretty decent spec model 87bhp tho :(

Got it 60 odd days ago and had nothing but issues :( it's in for a second time on warranty :(

First time was rear brakes which were ment to be fixed :(

Had a hassle with warranty and car was 11 days old lol had to get a hire car as Peter vardy aberdeen are absolutely shocking

Then at day 60 it played up big time :( rear brakes again and noicy clutch pedal, front suspension or that area knocking and clicking :(, hamdbrake has 11 clicks too, nasty knocking noice from engine around the inlets

Had a hire car again and nothing but hassle and anger with Peter vardy aberdeen again :( they are the worst ever and am ready to hand my car back after 2 months so it's in just now again and am waiting to hear back

Has anyone had any of these issues?

I had the wiper issue well still do it's savage judders and makes weird noices it's dodgy :(

Other than that can't fault the car goes well easy to park and nice wheels :)

Got wind deflectors they make a big differance :)

Any other led mods out there for number plate as i have the led light and sight pack with urban or something lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Unfortunately I have 2 vauxhall & I need to deal with Peter vardy doubley,, lol

They are terrible & we have had our adam since sep 5th.. Took it back within 3 days with the wiper fault.. Mae say it's not common .. Aye right

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah there a poor company mate hate them with a passion has put me off buying a vauxhall ever again :(

There customer service is terrible and the staff are disgusting

Am seeking legal advice today as I really don't want to car now :(

It's on a pcp so I can tv it if needs be :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just bought my adam in Aberdeen today. Hope I don't have problems but if I do then I'm going to be majorly pissed off!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts