Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My adam arrived at the dealers today so i went up for a look and I've fallen in love! Can't wait to get it home now, chuffed to bits! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went for black inside, the standard seats with the square pattern, intellilink and climate control :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
leesx looks fantastic hoe long have u been waiting, ive only just had my first tick :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered mine mid March but my dads friends with the dealer and he swapped the spec of one of the ones they had on order for stock so i got an earlier build spot. I was told it would arrive at the start of June though so its early!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, got my first tick yesterday and an estimated delivery of 4th july but like a typical spoilt brat I want it now, hope u enjoy ur new baby when u collect it xx

·
Registered
38 Posts
ive gone for the adam jam with urban pack and intellilink :) cant wait to get my hands on it lol looking at some private plates now

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have red inside (which I didn't know I was getting), intellilink, no climate control but went for the light pack instead as I love the daytime running lights! Enjoy it!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Where abouts are you from pammybess? There's a fair few north-easterners on here. I'm in Gateshead and have an all-purple Jam :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wow! looks cool.
The same colours as mine. i am jealous.
mine can't come soon enough.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts