Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i haven't been that active recently due to work and my internet failing, but thought i would use my iPhone to post this as i am interested in what people have part exed to get their Adams

I will start, i am part-exing my 2005 Vauxhall Vectra SRI Estate 1.9 CDTi in black with 84000miles on the clock.
Mainly as i am keeping my Mitsy Pajero LWB 2.8TD 7-seater ;-)

Sent from iPhone

·
Registered
44 Posts
2010 corsa ecoflex 1.0 x

·
Registered
29 Posts
I didn't technically part ex (as Vauxhall quoted too low a price for it), so I sold it privately in order to get my Adam :D I had a 2 year old, 1 litre Toyota IQ with 8000 miles on the clock. Absolutely loved it, and thought it was the best car ever.....now I know I was very much mistaken haha, the Adam whoops it's ass several times over haha.

·
Registered
407 Posts
07 C3. Loved it just fancied a change and I love my Adam😆

·
Registered
424 Posts
Didn't px anything, kept my 58 plate Corsa sxi for the daughter to drive and bought myself a new toy with no deposit 0% over 5 years

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ford puma with 140,000 on the clock. They only gave me £100 part ex. It was due it's MOT next week and it wouldn't of passed so glad it's off my hands. Got another big car to my little adam has a big brother.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I part ex'd an 02 corsa c 1.2 sxi it was just a starter car so it didn't really mean a lot to me lol Absolutely loving my little Eva now :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
An 05 corsa 1 litre that had near 90,000 miles on the clock, was due an MOT and thought it would need some work doing to pass so we traded in whilst we could !

·
Registered
944 Posts
Little clio went in for the Adam.

·
Registered
457 Posts
08 toyota yaris sr with all the trimmings , loved it to bits,
Would of had a new yaris , but the new design has killed
a fabulous little car , ... Good for me in the end coz I feel in love with adam 🚘💙🚙

·
Registered
314 Posts
No part exchange. I am giving me S reg fiesta to my younger brother as he wouldnt be able to afford his first car. How kind am I?!

·
Registered
944 Posts
That means free lifts whenever needed right...?! ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I didn't part ex. Gave my 14 year old ka to my little sister as she's learning to drive. Wouldn't have got very much for her anyway so didn't make any difference to me. Had our last drive together today before I pick up my Adam tomorrow :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
I part exchanged my cute little Kia Picanto 2 2012 :) I love it but the engine is boring :/

·
Registered
469 Posts
Not P/Xing, selling private, 2004 Hyundai coupe 2.0ltr auto with tiptronic.
Just need something smaller and cheaper to run now as £160-200 a month on petrol is getting too much.
Edited by: Boot_Fairy

·
Registered
114 Posts
Got shot of a 2003 Citroen C3 Exclusive Sensodrive 1.6 for the Adam. It was a good call as Le Pettit Piece du Merde Francais was gettting ready to cost me thousands this year.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts