Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well on my delivery today it says the urban pack on it but it didn't say chrome pack, I said I like the chrome strip on the roof, and he said he thinks that the urban pack includes the chrome pack? I hope this is right other wise I won't be very happy when it arrives and it hasn't got the chrome strip :( it's all so confusing!! Lol

·
Registered
944 Posts
Urban Pack
- Multi-colour Interior Light Pack
- Chrome Pack
- Exterior Light Pack

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ohhh and has yours got the chrome strips on the roof? Ahhh I did see something about the 5 speakers, so I pay put some little speakers in the parcel shelf eventually, you know the intellilink can you change the bass and stuff on it?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Chrome strips are part of the chrome pack with the door handles.

5 speakers in the Jam, 7 in others.

Bass options on intellilink.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The chrome is part handles, around the back windows,part front grill, there's base,treble etc, parcel shelf won't be big enough for speakers, there's grills in the back on a jam but certainly no speakers, I wasn't told that about mine, to late after I bought it. So I would double check that out first, as they won't do anything after that

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes, chrome pack in the urban, multi coloured lights on footwell doors. With just front speakers it sounds crap, trust me it do. U honestly want yo check everything because you won't get much joy afterwards the garages font want yo know.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I've tested the speakers on my test drive and I was pretty happy :), I'm having the jam 5, white with black roof :) having added loads of extras as I like that one the way it is :) I've had the intellilink in it too :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm having a new inteillink system mine was knackered, kept losing connection I've got to have a new exhaust & today it wouldn't start theres a fault somewhere that's draining the battery I'm so disappointed with my adam,

·
Registered
944 Posts
All Jams have 5 speakers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.