Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I had problems with vauxhall/intellilink last year when I got mine as my dealer asked me to sign a form which said I understood the tech and what apps would work with what phone/software....

It wasn't until last week I used my maps on my phone properly that I realised if I have my phone connected to the car via Bluetooth the normal maps app that came with my phone interrupts the music and radio etc and uses the phone as a sat nav

·
Registered
94 Posts
mjb8028 said:
It wasn't until last week I used my maps on my phone properly that I realised if I have my phone connected to the car via Bluetooth the normal maps app that came with my phone interrupts the music and radio etc and uses the phone as a sat nav
what phone and maps are you using?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Im a Waze users. I have BringGo but Waze on iPhone is great! its like Facebook/twitter for maps. Each person on a road updates road conditions and It has saved me from some big delays. plus if you see an accident you report it and help other road users using Waze.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a Samsung S3, and using via Bluetooth. I had downloaded the app onto my phone but when trying to open it kept coming up with "Error Code 00", and it wouldnt let me create an account. I have since uninstalled it and downloaded the app again, this time it seems to have cured the issue as can download maps and landmarks also have been able to create an account. Hope this helps

·
Registered
206 Posts
Im using an nokia 820 (not for much longer though) with the default maps/here drive app that comes with the phone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.