Adam Owners Club banner

What trim and options are you going for?

16K views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  livvyneve 
#1 ·
One of the BIG BIG talking points for the Adam are the millions of colours, trims and options you can customise so I thought it would be fun if we all listed here the various options, colours etc. that we're all ordering

See less See more
#2 ·
HI there ordered mine 2 weeks ago from pentagon sheffield i've ordered a 1.4 s/s 86bph red/black roof slam and speced it to max gone for vxr styling pack, panaramic roof, 18" silver turbine wheels, winter pack, sight & light pack, rear park sensors, rubber mats and the best of all the sound system should look the doggs nutz when it comes. got a phone call from pentagon sheff thursday they had one deleiveda demo one. oneof only four in england went straight round to look after work well impressed.going again this saturday will get some pics and try and upload em so if theres any part of car you want to see let me know i will get a pic.p/s i was first to order one in sheffield get in
Edited by: raffo

#3 ·
I do like the VXR styling pack + with 18" wheels it should look stunning
I'd love to see any pictures you get so feel free to snap away! If you can't or don't want to upload them all just email them to me and I'll do it for you.
Have fun in it and keep us updated with your order

#6 ·
this is my car what i've ordered
just changed my order to red and had infinity speaker upgrade aswell Edited by: raffo

#15 ·
sound nice that charlie25 ordered mine early nov and was told by dealer mines going to be april now gutted

#16 ·
nooooo dont tell me that haha! my MOT and tax is due on my honda (part exchange) in march so thats why im peeved, but been told i can trade it in prior to the dates and il have to use my sisters car! i drive 100 miles a day! just annoying being told one thing and in reality you get something else. I was told i could get discount, i cant, was told i could have the £500 fuel as i ordered it that weekend, i cant, was told it would be feb and hopefully early feb as i go to China in two weeks, its not! grrrr he reckons he is going to make it special for me - spose thats cus i keep annoying him lol! this is my first brand new car and im excited and want it now! ah well good things come to those who wait i suppose! ive yet to see any Adams on the road yet or in dealers - the suepense is killing me!

#17 ·
they tell you what you want to hear all car sales men are same. i am a mechanic/mot tester so i know what the motor trade is like and it's my first new car as well or should i say my wifes new car
your honda should easy pass a mot there spot on. i got no discounts as well so dont feel left out. like i said i am in motor trade if i am buying one they must be good cause i've never had abad car yet
.hope you have a good holiday. and the they are well good inside had one in showroom in sheffield well impressed still not test drove one but it will be good anyway

#18 ·
Hi Charlie,Why can't you get the free fuel if you ordered on the special weekend? What's their reasoning / excuse?
Have a chat with the dealer - explain that your tax MOT is due and you can't afford to have a delay. See if they can loan you a car until it arrives so you don't have to pay out.
VRX,Vauxhall have replied back, they are looking into it but say the SLAM can be had with white my Fire & Men in Brown roof colours are available as no cost option. Black is the standard colour.

#19 ·
Hi
Put my order in 2 weeks back , got to wait till end of July for my jam 1.2ss
Pump up the blue ,
White my fire roof and grill bar ,
17" white alloys
Parking sensors,
Climate control,
Interior light pack,
Interlink system and infinity speakers
Very excited , but want it NOW 8(

#21 ·
Myconnor5 best part of all the options is the infinity upgrade if you like good clear and loud music with a nice deep bass defo go for it

#22 ·
Had my Adam for about six weeks now ordered a Glam 1.4s/s in Saturday white fever with the two tone black pack so black roof and diamond 17 inches wheels sports pedals intelilink stereo and half leather seats instead I got everything I asked for but with full leather seats and heated steering wheel and heated seats at no extra cost plus a discount on gap insurance and vx protect free Adam car mats and paid £75 less for the two tone black pack all in all I saved about a grand on the list price.

#23 ·
I ordered the same as you on march and got full leather seats even though I'd ordered half- it was a nice surprise when I picked it up. Don't you love the heated steering wheel!

#25 ·
I found a similar problem with the Glam - I couldn't find the combination of colours I wanted but wanted the glass roof so I dropped to the Jam and put the glass in as an extra. By doing this, I was able to order the White My Fire paint job with the Twisted Green pack.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.