Adam Owners Club banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had a classic mini and didnt really have an eye for new cars I until I saw the adam slam in my step dads showroom and couldnt resist getting it!!! Such an amazing car and it still turns heads just like the mini. Love it

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have had a Black Renault Clio 1.2. This was my first car which I bought, before that I was just on parents and boyfriends insurance. Will be sad to see it go but I'm sure the sadness won't last once I get my Adam

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had aPeugeot 206cc - whilst i loved having a convertible it was sadly on it's last legs

But then i found the Adam and i love it! So many gadgets in one little car - couldn't be happier

·
Registered
407 Posts
I had a 07plate C3 1.4 dark blue. So glad to get rid it didnt start 1st time and I hated the colour. Thats why I didnt get the blue adam. I love my adam best car iv had. Iv only had 3though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My baby adam is my first car! Paid for by my self! Was a tough decision between the fiat 500 and the adam, i made the right choice by miles!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had a seat ibiza sport 1.6 fuel consumption wasn't good for my journey to work tyres were silly money roughly 130 each for ths cheapest and tax was 175 per year

·
Registered
426 Posts

Tigra TT and then after that my corsa D LE...both modded up a bit

·
Registered
163 Posts
My old fiat doblo is serving me well still, so will still be here when adam arrives....

Its done 524,000 miles and still drives like new

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have an S reg fiesta which, if he wants it, will pass down to my brother. Its done about 70k miles but is starting to get expensive come MOT and some electrical things are starting to go... Good first car still...

·
Registered
944 Posts
I've also got a new style 12 plate Astra which is used for longer journeys. Starting to think I prefer the Adam though!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've got a Suzuki Swift Sport (1.6). Was going to upgrade to the new model but the garage was offering a ridiculous price for mine considering it's condition and I always had it serviced there.
Saw the TV adverts and went from there really. Gone for a 1.4 Glam.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts