Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've seen a few people on here giving their Adam's names... I just thought I'd start a thread where you can post what your Adam is called and why...
I don't have mine yet but when I get him he's gonna be called Bryan... cos I love cheesy 80s **** rock and it just so happens that Bryan Adams helped with the launch and designed his own Adam, so I thought it was fitting... my little Bryan Adam!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Jammie adam 🚘😊🚙

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mine is going to be called Eve. Haven't got her yet but she's green with a white roof and kind of played on the whole Adam and Eve thing. Plus green kind of reminded me of garden of Eden kind of thing :)

For my birthday my mum even got me a little eve robot from wall-e to put on my dash :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Adam...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awwwwww Jess that's so sweet!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Not sure yet... My Adam's name will depend on the last 3 letters of the number plate. My current car - RPU - is called Rupert. Not named by me though, I call my little car Beast because is struggles with hills - ironic... Look forward to seeing what my number plate will be. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ahh thanks :) I'm so excited now. My track says 18th but contacted vauxhall and they're saying 14th so fingers crossed it's the earlier date haha! Too excited now

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've named my Adam Jizzle!! The last 3 letters of my reg are JZL. I've had him for a week now and I love him! Got mine 2 months early as they had somebody not want him when he arrived and he was the same as what I had ordered except he has the start-stop and the white interior (I had ordered the black)!! Otherwise I would be waiting until may!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
My private reg is my initials so unfortunately I can't use that for my Adams name haha. I think he looks like an Adam though haha he suits his name!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've got a privet plate but my car is called Eva like in Wall-e, that lil' robot is so cute. Also Eva seems to be stealthy and my Eva is stealthy(that prob makes no sense lol) I love her to bits. Had mine since September:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Abu ..I bet you can't guess the last 3 letters of my reg...,

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mines called Freddy because he reminds me of a very energetic springer spaniel I used to have with a very large personality. Also his first 2 letters on his number plate are FD.

·
Registered
944 Posts
FGK...

Can't make much with that!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mine ends in OKP so there isn't a lot I can do with that except Nuts.

I tend to refer to him as "My little man" rather than by name but I do find myself dropping the "the" when I say doing something with "the Adam".

It's much better than my old car, an 03 plate Citroen C3 which was known un-affectionately as, Le Pettit Piece du Merde Francais. For those who dont speak foreign thats, The little bit of French S*/!.

·
Registered
114 Posts
People say I should have gone for that roof lining but dad had it on a Slam for a couple of months, (he works for Vauxhall and changes cars more often than I change teeshirts) and I found it a bit errrm-ish.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Rookie, have you got any pics of yours, mine sounds quite similar (the go headliner and black and white on the outside) this will be a test for Vauxhalls "no 2 adams will be the same" plan...

My adam is called Elenore, was the first song that came on when I picked the car up and put the USB stick in (Elenore by The Turtles)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts