Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after owning my Adam for 8 months its booked in for Thursday morning as the paint on the drivers wheel arch is bubbling and beginning to rust!
A brand new car and already rusting, I owned a 26 year old fiat 500 before this and not one sign of rust so i've booked it in and they are looking at a full respray as under the door sills and rear bumper it is exactly the same!!
The issue is the paint is all rough and when looking closely shows as little white dots on my Adam as its black it stands out like a sore thumb!
Not happy to be fair but due to warranty it should all be sorted but still this should not be happening on a £15000 car!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Shouldn't happen but it does. I know people who have much more expensive cars and have paint issues.

At least it's getting sorted.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah can't complain with them sorting it, just giving other people the heads up as wouldn't surprise me if it was a common fault,

·
Registered
127 Posts
The paint on these cars does seem to be a little poor in quite a few cases, mine included. I will definitely be keeping an eye on problem areas. Hope it doesn't take too long for them to sort your paint so you can get back in your Adam quickly

·
Registered
77 Posts
Mine in body shop for full respray . Went to collect it yesterday toched front panel and it scratches door boot the same also issues with quality of paint job even put door handles onupside down with chrone on bottom . Waiting fr vauxhall to re inspect car told them I am going to reject it as didnt want a new car painted in first place ....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.