Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Jam on Sunday gone yet nothing was mentioned about the Track My Vauxhall website (although I did have to leave in a bit of a hurry... can't upset the family by being late for sunday lunch!)... should I be given the logins straight away or a bit after ordering?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I got mine after I'd been into the dealer. There will be no number until the dealership has formally placed your order, they wouldn't have done that till Monday. You may be able to get it now if you ring them

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okiedokes, thanks! I'll chase it up... :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just emailed the guy who sold me it to ask about it, he's been pretty good replying so far so hopefully I'll get a reply tomorrow.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I ordered on Saturday, I dunno when the dealership put the order in though. They said they'd email me with the numbers etc :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all! Hopefully I'll hear something today.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I ordered mine on Tuesday and my dealer rang me on Wednesday with the order number, then Thursday it was active

·
Registered
426 Posts
I got mine 2days after I ordered with the dealership. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got my email yesterday with my order no on it :) Still no ticks but at least I can watch it's progress now! Soooooo excited!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rodyr5 - let's keep a comparison on our ticks! I so reckon they'll arrive at the same time :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts